2-23-20 Sermon Notes // The Right Stuff “The Right Life”
Link to Video: Click Here
THE RIGHT STUFF
“The Right Life”
- The right life is a generous life because God is generous!
- Jesus Christ is God’s most generous gift to us. John 3:16
- As God’s children we are to reflect His nature and be TRANSFORMED into the image of His Son! Ephesians 5:2
What has God given you that you can give away?
1. Be generous with your words of encouragement.
Hebrews 3:13 “You must warn each other every day, while it is still ‘today,’ so that none of you will be deceived by sin and hardened against God.”
2. Be generous with your gifts and talents.
1 Peter 4:10 “God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.”
3. Be generous with your story.
1 Peter 3:15 “Instead, you must worship Christ as the Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.”
Luke 6:38 “Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be poured into your lap. For with the same measure you, it will be measured to you.”